APGs are nonionic surfactants made from natural fatty alcohol and glucose which are derived from plant resources. APG are mild to human skin and eyes, readily biodegradable.
Introductions and Properties:
1. Nonionic surfactant made from natural fatty alcohols and glucose derived from renewable plants.
2. Superior detergency, wetting and surface active ability.
3. High solbility in concentrated alkaline solutions and other electrolytes and will solubilize other less soluble ingredients.
4. Good compatibility with all other types of surfactants and synergistic effects can be found. It can improve the mildness of formulations significantly.
5. Produces rich and stable foam.
6. Non-toxic, non-irritating to skin, readily biodegradable.
Applications of Alkyl Polyglycosides (APGS)
APG is widely used in the following application areas:
Personal care products and household detergents: shampoo, body-cleaner, cream rinses, hand sanitizer, dishwashing, ect.
Hard surface cleaning: Scouring agents in textile industry with alkaline stability and high temperature resistance.
Now we can supply C8-10, C8-14, C12-14,C6,C8, C10 APG series, and they are all REACH registered.
cas 68515-73-1, cas 141464-42-8, cas 110615-47-9