We like to focus on the ingredients of beauty products. But we prefer to touch the product and explore whether it really works. Alpha hydroxy acid is also known as AHA. It includes glycolic acid, lactic acid and citric acid. These products do not meet the needs.
Now we analyze the most popular ingredient in the world - glycolic acid
Glycolic acid is a naturally occurring substance that is added to skin care products. It is good for the skin and restores skin elasticity and moisturization. The original state of glycolic acid is a powder composed of colorless crystals. It is tasteless. Let's first understand its benefits and its related products.
The Benefits of Glycolic Acid
• Glycolic acid is very effective for skin treatment because of its high purity. The premise is safe and correct use. Many skin care products contain glycolic acid. Sensitive muscles can also be used.
• Glycolic acid is non-irritating and it can be used in skin care. Add more glycolic acid to the facial cleanser. In the first step of skin care, rejuvenate with glycolic acid.
• Some plants contain glycolic acids such as sugar cane, pineapple and beets. Its botanical properties treat skin diseases such as psoriasis, chloasma and seborrheic keratosis.
• Glycolic acid can exfoliate. It effectively removes dead cells from the outermost layer of the skin, making the skin brighter and fresher.
• Products containing glycolic acid also have effects on scars, skin discoloration and aging. If your skin is dull and aging, you can use exfoliating care or a household peel product that is infused with glycolic acid once a week.
• Glycolic acid has a moisturizing effect. It can replenish the lost moisture of the skin. Therefore, it can be used as an active ingredient of a humectant at a low concentration.
• Glycolic acid skin helps promote collagen production, which is very effective for plump skin. Collagen keeps skin tissue firm and resistant to wrinkles. You can see if you have glycolic acid when you purchase an anti-aging moisturizer or mask. Glycolic acid is a rich, smooth and refreshing complexion.