Difference Between Sodium Laureth Sulfate And Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sodium dodecyl sulfate (SLS) and sodium lauryl ether sulfate (SLES) are surfactants that play a role in foaming products. It is widely believed that the foam produced by a product is its performance.
The composition of SLS and SLES reduces the surface tension of water. They can also be used as dispersants to properly mix spices and body spray. SLS and SLES can also be used in a variety of personal care products such as soap, shampoo, shower gel, toothpaste and other foaming products. SLS and SLES are also added to moisturizing lotions and sunscreens because of these properties.
The difference between SLS and SLES is in the manufacturing process. SLS undergo a process called ethoxylation. And then you get SLES. Why do we have this ethoxylation process? Because SLS has some mild irritation on the skin, such as dry. The manufactured SLES are more gentle and do not irritate the skin.
Many manufacturers do not use SLS because it is irritating. SLES should be softer on skin and hair, and manufacturers prefer to use SLES. If you have used SLS products and SLES products, you can feel the difference between them.
Our store already has a large number of sodium lauryl sulfate, and the discount is very strong. We not only reduced the price, but also the most favorable price on the Internet. If you don't use SLES, try it now while the price is good! After using SLES, you will understand why so many of our customers are using SLES! And sodium lauryl sulfate (SLES) is also cheaper than sodium dodecyl sulfate (SLS).
Related Products Wiki
- August 2, 2019254 g of potassium iodide dissolved in 125 ml of water are mixed with 100 g of ammonium sulfate dissolved in 125 ml of boiling water. After cooling, 40 ml of alcohol are added and the mixture is kept ...view
- January 31, 2018Nov. 15th-17th , 2017 Shanghai· Shanghai New International Expo Centre CHINACOAT2017 closed its gate successfully at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC), P. R. China. Again, the thre...view
- April 29, 2019Preparation of ethyl iodideFirst, the principle:Ethyl iodide is usually reacted with ethanol, iodine and red phosphorus, but the reaction is slow, and it needs to be heated in a reflux device for seve...view
- January 29, 2019June 20th-21th@ Cologne, GermanyAs one of the largest fine and speciality chemical exhibition in the world, Chemspec 2018 was staged during June 20th-21st 2018 at Cologne, Germany. This year's exhibit...view
- March 13, 2019We like to focus on the ingredients of beauty products. But we prefer to touch the product and explore whether it really works. Alpha hydroxy acid is also known as AHA. It includes glycolic acid, lact...view
- January 31, 2018Date：2017/11/02-11/04Place: Siem Reap, Cambodia Thanks for the invitation from Oleon, this is the third year for NCMC to attend Oleon’s AP& ME distributor meeting. Members from Oleon Belgium base, to...view