Difference Between Sodium Laureth Sulfate And Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sodium dodecyl sulfate (SLS) and sodium lauryl ether sulfate (SLES) are surfactants that play a role in foaming products. It is widely believed that the foam produced by a product is its performance.
The composition of SLS and SLES reduces the surface tension of water. They can also be used as dispersants to properly mix spices and body spray. SLS and SLES can also be used in a variety of personal care products such as soap, shampoo, shower gel, toothpaste and other foaming products. SLS and SLES are also added to moisturizing lotions and sunscreens because of these properties.
The difference between SLS and SLES is in the manufacturing process. SLS undergo a process called ethoxylation. And then you get SLES. Why do we have this ethoxylation process? Because SLS has some mild irritation on the skin, such as dry. The manufactured SLES are more gentle and do not irritate the skin.
Many manufacturers do not use SLS because it is irritating. SLES should be softer on skin and hair, and manufacturers prefer to use SLES. If you have used SLS products and SLES products, you can feel the difference between them.
Our store already has a large number of sodium lauryl sulfate, and the discount is very strong. We not only reduced the price, but also the most favorable price on the Internet. If you don't use SLES, try it now while the price is good! After using SLES, you will understand why so many of our customers are using SLES! And sodium lauryl sulfate (SLES) is also cheaper than sodium dodecyl sulfate (SLS).
Related Products Wiki
- January 29, 2019June 20th-21th@ Cologne, GermanyAs one of the largest fine and speciality chemical exhibition in the world, Chemspec 2018 was staged during June 20th-21st 2018 at Cologne, Germany. This year's exhibit...view
- January 31, 2018Date：2017/11/02-11/04Place: Siem Reap, Cambodia Thanks for the invitation from Oleon, this is the third year for NCMC to attend Oleon’s AP& ME distributor meeting. Members from Oleon Belgium base, to...view
- January 31, 2018Nov. 15th-17th , 2017 Shanghai· Shanghai New International Expo Centre CHINACOAT2017 closed its gate successfully at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC), P. R. China. Again, the thre...view
- January 29, 2019June 5th, 2018On the 47th World Environment Day, June 5 th, a large public service activity, "Green City, Green Development" is held in the square of Nanjing Dujiang Victory War Memorial Hall. The the...view
- April 29, 2019Preparation of ethyl iodideFirst, the principle:Ethyl iodide is usually reacted with ethanol, iodine and red phosphorus, but the reaction is slow, and it needs to be heated in a reflux device for seve...view
- January 31, 2018In the golden month of October when Osmanthus are in bloom, we set out for the Laoshan National Forest Park, which is renowned as the “Green Lung of Nanjing, Bright Pearl of Northern Yangtze River”....view
Chemical Formula: N/A
CAS No.: N/A
Dangerous Grade: NO
Sodium Laureth(2) Sulfate (AES/SLES)
Chemical Formula: C12H26Na2O5S
CAS No.: 68585-34-2
Dangerous Grade: Non-dangerous
Chemical Formula: C6H10CaO4
CAS No.: 4075-81-4
Dangerous Grade: None
Spin coating is the most advanced technology now used in photochromic lens production. First step before spin coating is substrate cleaning & drying. After that, substrate will go to our spin coat...