Difference Between Sodium Laureth Sulfate And Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sodium dodecyl sulfate (SLS) and sodium lauryl ether sulfate (SLES) are surfactants that play a role in foaming products. It is widely believed that the foam produced by a product is its performance.
The composition of SLS and SLES reduces the surface tension of water. They can also be used as dispersants to properly mix spices and body spray. SLS and SLES can also be used in a variety of personal care products such as soap, shampoo, shower gel, toothpaste and other foaming products. SLS and SLES are also added to moisturizing lotions and sunscreens because of these properties.
The difference between SLS and SLES is in the manufacturing process. SLS undergo a process called ethoxylation. And then you get SLES. Why do we have this ethoxylation process? Because SLS has some mild irritation on the skin, such as dry. The manufactured SLES are more gentle and do not irritate the skin.
Many manufacturers do not use SLS because it is irritating. SLES should be softer on skin and hair, and manufacturers prefer to use SLES. If you have used SLS products and SLES products, you can feel the difference between them.
Our store already has a large number of sodium lauryl sulfate, and the discount is very strong. We not only reduced the price, but also the most favorable price on the Internet. If you don't use SLES, try it now while the price is good! After using SLES, you will understand why so many of our customers are using SLES! And sodium lauryl sulfate (SLES) is also cheaper than sodium dodecyl sulfate (SLS).
Related Products Wiki
- January 29, 20192018 Sept.19th-21st @Shanghai New International Expo CentreThe 21th China International Adhesives and Sealants Exhibition & the 13th China International PSA Tape and Label Expo (CHINA ADHESIVE 201...view
- January 29, 2019Before the summer heat arrives at Nanjing, 2018 NCMC sports meeting is held on 27th May with the purpose of enriching the amateur life of employees as well as enhancing team cooperation.This sports me...view
- January 31, 2018November 15-17, 2017Xiamen International Convention and Exhibition CenterAPI China is China's leading exhibition for the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector covering the complete spectrum of products ...view
- January 30, 2018September 21-23, 2017 Beijing·China International Exhibition CenterAs the most professional, authoritative and largest international exhibition in China lubricant industry, China International Lubr...view
- January 29, 2019August 20-21, 2018 Kuala Lumpur Convention Center MalaysiaAPIC 2018 (Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference, APIC) is making a return to the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 20 - 21 August...view
- January 31, 2018Date：2017/11/02-11/04Place: Siem Reap, Cambodia Thanks for the invitation from Oleon, this is the third year for NCMC to attend Oleon’s AP& ME distributor meeting. Members from Oleon Belgium base, to...view
Benzyl Glycidyl Ether
Chemical Formula: C6H5CH2OCH2（CHCH2)O
CAS No.: 89616-40-0
Dangerous Grade: NO
Chemical Formula: C4H9I
CAS No.: 542-69-8
Dangerous Grade: 3
Chemical Formula: C12H18O7
CAS No.: 142-22-3
Dangerous Grade: None
Chemical Formula: C6H10CaO4
CAS No.: 4075-81-4
Dangerous Grade: None