Potassium iodide is a white crystal that has a wide range of functions in medicine. It is often used to make diuretics and expectorants. It is also an auxiliary reagent for iodine standard solutions. The salt we usually eat is often added with potassium iodide. In addition, it is also effective in the field of skin care. It is also often used in the treatment of endemic goiter.
1. Potassium iodide is used as an expectorant or diuretic in medicine. Potassium iodide is often used as a synergist for steel pickling inhibitors or other corrosion inhibitors. Potassium iodide
is a raw material for the preparation of iodides and dyes. It is used as a photographic light emulsifier and food additive. It is used as a tincture, diuretic, goiter prevention and thyroid hyperfunction surgery in medicine, and is also used as an analytical reagent. It is used as a photographic emulsifier in the photographic industry and also as a pharmaceutical and food additive.
2. Potassium iodide is used for the pharmaceutical industry Potassium iodide is used as an analytical reagent, such as preparing an iodine standard solution as an auxiliary reagent. It is also used as a photographic emulsifier, feed additive, and pharmaceutical industry.
3. Potassium iodide can be added with iodine table salt The so-called iodized edible salt that we often eat is to add potassium iodide or potassium iodate (in proportion to 20,000) to ordinary salt (pure sodium chloride).
4. Potassium iodide has some special uses in the field of dermatology. Its mechanism of action is partly due to enhanced dissolution and digestion of necrotic tissue. Potassium iodide also has antifungal activity. It is used clinically to treat sporotrichosis, pigmented blastomycosis, persistent nodular erythema, and nodular vasculitis. When using potassium iodide, we should also pay attention to its side effects. It can cause pustules, blisters, erythema, eczema, urticaria, etc. It can also aggravate acne, and of course can cause digestive tract reactions and mucosal symptoms.
5. Potassium iodide is used in medicine for the prevention and treatment of endemic goiter Potassium iodide can promote the absorption and sputum of opacity of the vitreous of the eye. It can also be used as analytical reagents, chromatography, and point pain analysis.
Our company has potassium iodide for sale. Specific product information can be accessed on our website http://www.njchm.com/.