Foods That Have Potassium Iodide
The most iodine-containing food is seaweed, seaweed, hair, jellyfish, sea cucumber, moss, persimmon.
Generally speaking, kelp contains the most iodine!
One of the characteristics of kelp is that it is rich in iodine.
The average adult needs about 150 micrograms of iodine a day, compared with 240 milligrams in 100 grams of kelp.
Other seafood, such as seaweed, seaweed and shrimp skins, shellfish, are also rich in iodine.
In addition, the law now requires iodization of salt.
The iodized salt formula is 10 kilograms of salt plus 1 gram of potassium iodide or sodium iodide. The iodized water concentration is 1:100000000.
Related Products Wiki
- April 29, 2019Expanded microspheres (also known as foamed microspheres) are high molecular polymers. Its outer shell is made of a high molecular polymer (acrylic eye copolymer) which is a hydrocarbon inside. In the...view
- August 6, 20191.Product IntroductionThe active diluent of epoxy resin is a kind of epoxy compound with small molecular weight containing epoxy group. It has a light color, low viscosity and good compatibility with ...view
- August 2, 2019254 g of potassium iodide dissolved in 125 ml of water are mixed with 100 g of ammonium sulfate dissolved in 125 ml of boiling water. After cooling, 40 ml of alcohol are added and the mixture is kept ...view
- March 13, 2019We like to focus on the ingredients of beauty products. But we prefer to touch the product and explore whether it really works. Alpha hydroxy acid is also known as AHA. It includes glycolic acid, lact...view
- January 31, 2018Nov. 15th-17th , 2017 Shanghai· Shanghai New International Expo Centre CHINACOAT2017 closed its gate successfully at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC), P. R. China. Again, the thre...view
- April 29, 2019Preparation of ethyl iodideFirst, the principle:Ethyl iodide is usually reacted with ethanol, iodine and red phosphorus, but the reaction is slow, and it needs to be heated in a reflux device for seve...view