Foods That Have Potassium Iodide
The most iodine-containing food is seaweed, seaweed, hair, jellyfish, sea cucumber, moss, persimmon.
Generally speaking, kelp contains the most iodine!
One of the characteristics of kelp is that it is rich in iodine.
The average adult needs about 150 micrograms of iodine a day, compared with 240 milligrams in 100 grams of kelp.
Other seafood, such as seaweed, seaweed and shrimp skins, shellfish, are also rich in iodine.
In addition, the law now requires iodization of salt.
The iodized salt formula is 10 kilograms of salt plus 1 gram of potassium iodide or sodium iodide. The iodized water concentration is 1:100000000.
Related Products Wiki
- August 2, 2019254 g of potassium iodide dissolved in 125 ml of water are mixed with 100 g of ammonium sulfate dissolved in 125 ml of boiling water. After cooling, 40 ml of alcohol are added and the mixture is kept ...view
- January 31, 2018In the golden month of October when Osmanthus are in bloom, we set out for the Laoshan National Forest Park, which is renowned as the “Green Lung of Nanjing, Bright Pearl of Northern Yangtze River”....view
- March 13, 2019We like to focus on the ingredients of beauty products. But we prefer to touch the product and explore whether it really works. Alpha hydroxy acid is also known as AHA. It includes glycolic acid, lact...view
- August 6, 20191.Product IntroductionThe active diluent of epoxy resin is a kind of epoxy compound with small molecular weight containing epoxy group. It has a light color, low viscosity and good compatibility with ...view
- January 31, 2018Nov. 15th-17th , 2017 Shanghai· Shanghai New International Expo Centre CHINACOAT2017 closed its gate successfully at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC), P. R. China. Again, the thre...view
- January 30, 2018POC2017 Palm &Lauric Oils Price Outlook Conference & Exhibition 6-8 March 2017 Kuala LumpurThe renowned Palm and Lauric Oils Price Outlook Conference & Exhibition (POC) is held a...view