Foods That Have Potassium Iodide
The most iodine-containing food is seaweed, seaweed, hair, jellyfish, sea cucumber, moss, persimmon.
Generally speaking, kelp contains the most iodine!
One of the characteristics of kelp is that it is rich in iodine.
The average adult needs about 150 micrograms of iodine a day, compared with 240 milligrams in 100 grams of kelp.
Other seafood, such as seaweed, seaweed and shrimp skins, shellfish, are also rich in iodine.
In addition, the law now requires iodization of salt.
The iodized salt formula is 10 kilograms of salt plus 1 gram of potassium iodide or sodium iodide. The iodized water concentration is 1:100000000.
Related Products Wiki
- January 31, 2018In the golden month of October when Osmanthus are in bloom, we set out for the Laoshan National Forest Park, which is renowned as the “Green Lung of Nanjing, Bright Pearl of Northern Yangtze River”....view
- January 29, 2019June 5th, 2018On the 47th World Environment Day, June 5 th, a large public service activity, "Green City, Green Development" is held in the square of Nanjing Dujiang Victory War Memorial Hall. The the...view
- March 13, 2019Basic natureChinese name: β-alanine CAS No.: 107-95-9English name: β-alanineAlias: beta-aminopropionic acid; 3-aminopropionic acid; β-aminopropionic acid; β-alanine; β-primary oil amino acid; β-...view
- January 31, 2018Nov. 15th-17th , 2017 Shanghai· Shanghai New International Expo Centre CHINACOAT2017 closed its gate successfully at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC), P. R. China. Again, the thre...view
- January 30, 2018POC2017 Palm &Lauric Oils Price Outlook Conference & Exhibition 6-8 March 2017 Kuala LumpurThe renowned Palm and Lauric Oils Price Outlook Conference & Exhibition (POC) is held a...view
- January 29, 2019August 20-21, 2018 Kuala Lumpur Convention Center MalaysiaAPIC 2018 (Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference, APIC) is making a return to the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 20 - 21 August...view