Foods That Have Potassium Iodide
The most iodine-containing foods are seaweed, seaweed, hair, jellyfish, sea cucumber, moss, and persimmon.
Generally speaking, kelp contains the highest iodine content. The average adult needs 150 micrograms of iodine per day, while 100 grams of kelp requires 240 milligrams of iodine. Other seafood, such as seaweed, seaweed and shrimp skin, shellfish, is also rich in iodine. In addition, the law now requires iodized table salt.
The formula of iodized salt is 10 kg of salt plus 1 gram of potassium iodide or sodium iodide. The concentration of iodized water is 1: 100000000.
Related Products Wiki
- August 2, 2019254 g of potassium iodide dissolved in 125 ml of water are mixed with 100 g of ammonium sulfate dissolved in 125 ml of boiling water.view
- January 29, 2019Before the summer heat arrives at Nanjing, 2018 NCMC sports meeting is held on 27th May with the purpose of enriching the amateur life of employees as well as enhancing team cooperation.This sports me...view
- April 29, 2019Licorice is the root of leguminous plants, mainly produced in Mongolia, Shanxi, Gansu, Ningxia and Xinjiang.view
- January 29, 2019June 20th-21th@ Cologne, GermanyAs one of the largest fine and speciality chemical exhibition in the world, Chemspec 2018 was staged during June 20th-21st 2018 at Cologne, Germany. This year's exhibit...view
- April 21, 2020DMC catalyst is a new type of high-performance catalytic olefin oxide ring-opening polymerization catalyst, suitable for synthesis of olefin oxide polyether containing 1-6 functional groups. DMC catal...view
- January 31, 2018November 15-17, 2017Xiamen International Convention and Exhibition CenterAPI China is China's leading exhibition for the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector covering the complete spectrum of products ...view
Benzyl Glycidyl Ether
Chemical Formula: C6H5CH2OCH2（CHCH2)O
CAS No.: 89616-40-0
Dangerous Grade: NO
Chemical Formula: C5H12O3Si
CAS No.: 2768-02-7
Dangerous Grade: III Flammable Liquid
Chemical Formula: C4H9I
CAS No.: 542-69-8
Dangerous Grade: 3
Chemical Formula: C6H10CaO4
CAS No.: 4075-81-4
Dangerous Grade: None