Foods That Have Potassium Iodide
The most iodine-containing food is seaweed, seaweed, hair, jellyfish, sea cucumber, moss, persimmon.
Generally speaking, kelp contains the most iodine!
One of the characteristics of kelp is that it is rich in iodine.
The average adult needs about 150 micrograms of iodine a day, compared with 240 milligrams in 100 grams of kelp.
Other seafood, such as seaweed, seaweed and shrimp skins, shellfish, are also rich in iodine.
In addition, the law now requires iodization of salt.
The iodized salt formula is 10 kilograms of salt plus 1 gram of potassium iodide or sodium iodide. The iodized water concentration is 1:100000000.
Related Products Wiki
- January 31, 2018November 15-17, 2017Xiamen International Convention and Exhibition CenterAPI China is China's leading exhibition for the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector covering the complete spectrum of products ...view
- March 13, 20191.Chemical cleaningAs an organic acid, glycolic acid has a good cleaning function for certain metal scales. Since glycolic acid does not contain chloride ions, it is extremely corrosive to equipment m...view
- March 13, 2019We like to focus on the ingredients of beauty products. But we prefer to touch the product and explore whether it really works. Alpha hydroxy acid is also known as AHA. It includes glycolic acid, lact...view
- April 29, 2019CAS: 53956-04-0English name: Monoammonium GlycyrrhizinateThe nature and use of glycyrrhizic acidLicorice is the root of leguminous plants, mainly produced in Mongolia, Shanxi, Gansu, Ningxia and Xinji...view
- January 30, 2018POC2017 Palm &Lauric Oils Price Outlook Conference & Exhibition 6-8 March 2017 Kuala LumpurThe renowned Palm and Lauric Oils Price Outlook Conference & Exhibition (POC) is held a...view
- January 29, 2019June 5th, 2018On the 47th World Environment Day, June 5 th, a large public service activity, "Green City, Green Development" is held in the square of Nanjing Dujiang Victory War Memorial Hall. The the...view