Foods That Have Potassium Iodide
The most iodine-containing food is seaweed, seaweed, hair, jellyfish, sea cucumber, moss, persimmon.
Generally speaking, kelp contains the most iodine!
One of the characteristics of kelp is that it is rich in iodine.
The average adult needs about 150 micrograms of iodine a day, compared with 240 milligrams in 100 grams of kelp.
Other seafood, such as seaweed, seaweed and shrimp skins, shellfish, are also rich in iodine.
In addition, the law now requires iodization of salt.
The iodized salt formula is 10 kilograms of salt plus 1 gram of potassium iodide or sodium iodide. The iodized water concentration is 1:100000000.
Related Products Wiki
- January 30, 2018POC2017 Palm &Lauric Oils Price Outlook Conference & Exhibition 6-8 March 2017 Kuala LumpurThe renowned Palm and Lauric Oils Price Outlook Conference & Exhibition (POC) is held a...view
- January 30, 2018As an annual welfare practice, NCMC 2017’s 5 day company tour from Nanjing to Gansu started in Sept. 1, 2017. The main purpose is to enrich corporate culture, relieve work stress, enchance group sens...view
- January 29, 2019June 20th-21th@ Cologne, GermanyAs one of the largest fine and speciality chemical exhibition in the world, Chemspec 2018 was staged during June 20th-21st 2018 at Cologne, Germany. This year's exhibit...view
- January 29, 2019August 20-21, 2018 Kuala Lumpur Convention Center MalaysiaAPIC 2018 (Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference, APIC) is making a return to the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 20 - 21 August...view
- January 31, 2018In the golden month of October when Osmanthus are in bloom, we set out for the Laoshan National Forest Park, which is renowned as the “Green Lung of Nanjing, Bright Pearl of Northern Yangtze River”....view
- January 31, 2018Date：2017/11/02-11/04Place: Siem Reap, Cambodia Thanks for the invitation from Oleon, this is the third year for NCMC to attend Oleon’s AP& ME distributor meeting. Members from Oleon Belgium base, to...view