Monoammonium Glycyrrhizinate (MAG)
Monoammonium glycyrrhizinate (MAG) is the pure derivative from glycyrrhetinic acid, which is a natural material extracted from the licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra). MAG is known to be a natural sweetener, and considered to be a functional ingredient used to enhance a product’s sweetness. It is commonly used in the food, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries. NCMC is now offering the highest quality Monoammonium Glycyrrhizinate in a concentrated standardized extract.
Why NCMC(新化原) MAG?
NCMC offers superior pure water extracted EP-grade MAG only from the roots of licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) with purity of 98-100%. NCMC monoammonium glycyrrhizinate is soluble in low acidic conditions, which makes it heat stable and suitable for beverages, bakery and other food and supplement applications.
Monoammonium glycyrrhizinate can mask or eliminate aftertastes, intensify sweetness, extend sweetness and enhance other flavours. As per several published studies, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate may support healthy inflammatory response. Low doses of MAG in various applications make it an attractive choice as functional ingredient.
Licorice usage had been trending and increasing due to the sweetness it provides without the worry of excess calories. Natural licorice extracts as monoammonium glycyrrhizinate has seen accelerated research and implementation compared to other artificial sweeteners.
Related Products Wiki
- January 31, 2018In the golden month of October when Osmanthus are in bloom, we set out for the Laoshan National Forest Park, which is renowned as the “Green Lung of Nanjing, Bright Pearl of Northern Yangtze River”....view
- January 29, 2019Before the summer heat arrives at Nanjing, 2018 NCMC sports meeting is held on 27th May with the purpose of enriching the amateur life of employees as well as enhancing team cooperation.This sports me...view
- August 2, 2019254 g of potassium iodide dissolved in 125 ml of water are mixed with 100 g of ammonium sulfate dissolved in 125 ml of boiling water. After cooling, 40 ml of alcohol are added and the mixture is kept ...view
- January 31, 2018Nov. 15th-17th , 2017 Shanghai· Shanghai New International Expo Centre CHINACOAT2017 closed its gate successfully at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC), P. R. China. Again, the thre...view
- April 29, 2019CAS: 53956-04-0English name: Monoammonium GlycyrrhizinateThe nature and use of glycyrrhizic acidLicorice is the root of leguminous plants, mainly produced in Mongolia, Shanxi, Gansu, Ningxia and Xinji...view
- April 29, 2019Preparation of ethyl iodideFirst, the principle:Ethyl iodide is usually reacted with ethanol, iodine and red phosphorus, but the reaction is slow, and it needs to be heated in a reflux device for seve...view