Sodium Lauryl Sulfate In Cosmetics
Sodium dodecyl sulfate (SLS)is a surfactant. The alias is sodium lauryl sulfate
SLS is commonly used in cleaning products, creams and lotions. It has active ingredients. It is a surfactant, capable of emulsifying or dissolving oil, and capable of foaming SLS are added to cleaning products and bubble baths.
An email on the Internet purports to show that sodium dodecyl sulfate (SLS), an ingredient used primarily to"flush"certain cosmetics, is at risk of cancer. This is a typical Internet rumor. It has no evidence to prove its views and cannot be responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of its views
The ingredients of SLS were reviewed by an agency in 1983 and reviewed by the cosmetics ingredient review (CLR) expert panel in 2002 to provide a full report on the ingredients. They demonstrated that SLS could be used safely in cosmetics and personal care products. Because some people are sensitive muscles, SLS can cause skin irritation, so look at the cosmetic instructions when using cosmetics. The world health organization or the international agency for research on cancer, as well as the U.S environmental protection agency and the European Union, have classified and registered known carcinogens, none of which classify SLS as carcinogenic. Because there is no direct or indirect evidence shows that the ingredient has any carcinogenic potential. Studies have shown that proper use of SLS is safe.
Related Products Wiki
- January 29, 2019June 5th, 2018On the 47th World Environment Day, June 5 th, a large public service activity, "Green City, Green Development" is held in the square of Nanjing Dujiang Victory War Memorial Hall. The the...view
- March 13, 20191.Chemical cleaningAs an organic acid, glycolic acid has a good cleaning function for certain metal scales. Since glycolic acid does not contain chloride ions, it is extremely corrosive to equipment m...view
- April 29, 2019Expanded microspheres (also known as foamed microspheres) are high molecular polymers. Its outer shell is made of a high molecular polymer (acrylic eye copolymer) which is a hydrocarbon inside. In the...view
- August 2, 2019254 g of potassium iodide dissolved in 125 ml of water are mixed with 100 g of ammonium sulfate dissolved in 125 ml of boiling water. After cooling, 40 ml of alcohol are added and the mixture is kept ...view
- January 31, 2018In the golden month of October when Osmanthus are in bloom, we set out for the Laoshan National Forest Park, which is renowned as the “Green Lung of Nanjing, Bright Pearl of Northern Yangtze River”....view
- January 29, 2019Before the summer heat arrives at Nanjing, 2018 NCMC sports meeting is held on 27th May with the purpose of enriching the amateur life of employees as well as enhancing team cooperation.This sports me...view
Benzyl Glycidyl Ether
Chemical Formula: C6H5CH2OCH2（CHCH2)O
CAS No.: 89616-40-0
Dangerous Grade: NO
Spin coating is the most advanced technology now used in photochromic lens production. First step before spin coating is substrate cleaning & drying. After that, substrate will go to our spin coat...
Chemical Formula: C2H5I
CAS No.: 75-03-6
Dangerous Grade: 6.1
Chemical Formula: C3H6O
CAS No.: 107-18-6
Dangerous Grade: 6.1