Sodium Lauryl Sulfate In Cosmetics
Sodium dodecyl sulfate (SLS)is a surfactant. The alias is sodium lauryl sulfate
SLS is commonly used in cleaning products, creams and lotions. It has active ingredients. It is a surfactant, capable of emulsifying or dissolving oil, and capable of foaming SLS are added to cleaning products and bubble baths.
An email on the Internet purports to show that sodium dodecyl sulfate (SLS), an ingredient used primarily to"flush"certain cosmetics, is at risk of cancer. This is a typical Internet rumor. It has no evidence to prove its views and cannot be responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of its views
The ingredients of SLS were reviewed by an agency in 1983 and reviewed by the cosmetics ingredient review (CLR) expert panel in 2002 to provide a full report on the ingredients. They demonstrated that SLS could be used safely in cosmetics and personal care products. Because some people are sensitive muscles, SLS can cause skin irritation, so look at the cosmetic instructions when using cosmetics. The world health organization or the international agency for research on cancer, as well as the U.S environmental protection agency and the European Union, have classified and registered known carcinogens, none of which classify SLS as carcinogenic. Because there is no direct or indirect evidence shows that the ingredient has any carcinogenic potential. Studies have shown that proper use of SLS is safe.
Related Products Wiki
- January 29, 2019June 20th-21th@ Cologne, GermanyAs one of the largest fine and speciality chemical exhibition in the world, Chemspec 2018 was staged during June 20th-21st 2018 at Cologne, Germany. This year's exhibit...view
- January 30, 2018As an annual welfare practice, NCMC 2017’s 5 day company tour from Nanjing to Gansu started in Sept. 1, 2017. The main purpose is to enrich corporate culture, relieve work stress, enchance group sens...view
- April 29, 2019Preparation of ethyl iodideFirst, the principle:Ethyl iodide is usually reacted with ethanol, iodine and red phosphorus, but the reaction is slow, and it needs to be heated in a reflux device for seve...view
- January 29, 2019August 20-21, 2018 Kuala Lumpur Convention Center MalaysiaAPIC 2018 (Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference, APIC) is making a return to the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 20 - 21 August...view
- August 6, 20191.Product IntroductionThe active diluent of epoxy resin is a kind of epoxy compound with small molecular weight containing epoxy group. It has a light color, low viscosity and good compatibility with ...view
- January 29, 2019June 5th, 2018On the 47th World Environment Day, June 5 th, a large public service activity, "Green City, Green Development" is held in the square of Nanjing Dujiang Victory War Memorial Hall. The the...view
Chemical Formula: KI
CAS No.: 7681-11-0
Dangerous Grade: NO
Butyl Vinyl Ether
Chemical Formula: C6H12O
CAS No.: 111-34-2
Dangerous Grade: 3
Spin coating is the most advanced technology now used in photochromic lens production. First step before spin coating is substrate cleaning & drying. After that, substrate will go to our spin coat...
Sodium Laureth(2) Sulfate (AES/SLES)
Chemical Formula: C12H26Na2O5S
CAS No.: 68585-34-2
Dangerous Grade: Non-dangerous