1. Apple and cherry can be used as apple essence, cherry essence, fruit flavor, and flower fragrance.
2. It can be used as an aromatic mixture in soap, shampoo, washing powder, and daily cosmetics.
3. It has the function of inhibiting the formation of black tyrosinase and has a certain effect of isolating ultraviolet rays. It can lighten and even disappear the brown spots. It is one of the essential ingredients in advanced sunscreen.
4. Cinnamic acid itself is a kind of perfume, which has a good aroma retention function. It is usually used as fragrance components to make the main flavor more fragrant and volatile. All kinds of esters of cinnamic acid (such as a, B, C, D.) can be used as flavor fixing agents for beverages, cold drinks, candy, wine, and other food.
1. Cinnamic acid was synthesized by the microbial enzyme method. L-phenylalanine is the main raw material of aspartame, an important food additive.
2. Unilever UK has obtained the patent pctint of the world intellectual property organization. Appl, Wo01 87080 (2001,11.22) this paper introduces the composition of cinnamic acid and pasteurization adjuvant, which has strong bactericidal and antiseptic effects.
3. Cinnamic acid is also a component of capsaicin synthetase. Cinnamic acid hydrolase can be used to cultivate high capsaicin content pepper varieties by transgenic, which will greatly improve the quality of pepper, and effectively promote the development of pepper industrialization.
4. Cinnamic acid can be used to keep food, vegetables, and fruits fresh.
5. It can also be used in wine to make its color bright.
6. Cinnamic acid has a strong excitatory effect, which can be widely and directly added to all foods.
In the pharmaceutical industry, it can be used as pharmaceutical ingredients in the synthesis of important drugs for the treatment of coronary heart diseases, such as lactate, xintongping, and chlorophenylaminobutyric acid and cinnamon piperazine, which are used to make "xinkean", local anesthetics, bactericides, hemostatics, etc. It can also be used as a bone relaxant and antispasmodic. It is mainly used for cerebral thrombosis, cerebral arteriosclerosis, coronary atherosclerosis, and other diseases. Also, it can inhibit the proliferation of lung adenocarcinoma cells. Cinnamic acid is an effective inhibitor of a-5491 human lung adenocarcinoma cells, which has great application value in anticancer.
Cinnamic acid can be used in beauty. Tyramine is a key enzyme in melanin synthesis. It starts the chain reaction from tyrosine to melanin biopolymer. Cinnamic acid has the effect of inhibiting the formation of black tyrosinase, has a certain isolation effect on ultraviolet rays, and can lighten or even disappear the brown spots. It is one of the essential components in advanced sunscreen. Cinnamic acid has a significant antioxidant effect on slowing down the appearance of wrinkles.
In organic chemical synthesis, cinnamic acid can be used as a slow-release agent of galvanized sheet, heat stabilizer of polyvinyl chloride, the crosslinking agent of polyurethanes, flame retardant of acetamide and polycaprolactam, and chemical analysis reagent. It is also a reagent for the separation of uranium and vanadium and is also the main synthetic material of negative type photosensitive resin. Cinnamate, polyvinyl alcohol cinnamate, Polyethylene oxycinnamate ethyl ester, and epoxy resin with cinnamate as side groups were synthesized.
It can be used as a heat stabilizer for PVC, sterilizing and deodorant, and can also be added to rubber and foam plastics to make antiseptic shoes and insoles. It can also be used to prevent mildew in cotton and all kinds of synthetic fibers, leather, coatings, shoe polish, straw mats and other products.