Foods That Have Potassium Iodide
The most iodine-containing foods are seaweed, seaweed, hair, jellyfish, sea cucumber, moss, and persimmon.
Generally speaking, kelp contains the highest iodine content. The average adult needs 150 micrograms of iodine per day, while 100 grams of kelp requires 240 milligrams of iodine. Other seafood, such as seaweed, seaweed and shrimp skin, shellfish, is also rich in iodine. In addition, the law now requires iodized table salt.
The formula of iodized salt is 10 kg of salt plus 1 gram of potassium iodide or sodium iodide. The concentration of iodized water is 1: 100000000.
Related Products Wiki
- June 4, 2021Propionyl chloride can be prepared by reaction of propionic acid with phosphorus trichloride, phosphorus pentachloride, sulfoxide chloride or phosgene.The following steps and precautions are introduce...view
- January 15, 2021In the petroleum industry, surfactants are widely used as oilfield chemicals in drilling, cementing, oil production, oil and gas gathering and transmission, tertiary oil recovery and oilfield water tr...view
- March 4, 2021With the growth of the global population and the consumption of non-renewable resources, more attention and rapid development will be paid to the production of surfactants with excellent performance a...view
- August 25, 2020Polyether polyol is mostly used to manufacture soft, hard and semi-rigid polyurethane foams. Polyether polyol is not only easy to obtain raw materials with low cost, but also hold good properties of ...view
- January 29, 20192018 Sept.19th-21st @Shanghai New International Expo CentreThe 21th China International Adhesives and Sealants Exhibition & the 13th China International PSA Tape and Label Expo (CHINA ADHESIVE 201...view
- January 29, 2019August 20-21, 2018 Kuala Lumpur Convention Center MalaysiaAPIC 2018 (Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference, APIC) is making a return to the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 20 - 21 August...view
Product Information Product Name: Lithium Benzoate Chemical Formula: C6H5COOLi CAS No.: 553-54-8 Dangerous Grade:Technical Data:ITEMSSPECIFICATIONC6H5COOLi (Assay)≥99.0 %K≤0.05%Na≤0.05%Pb≤0.002%F...
Product Name: Methyl iodideChemical Formula: CH3ICAS No.: 74-88-4Dangerous Grade: 6.1Technical Data:ITEMSSPECIFICATIONAppearanceClear and transparent liquidSpecific gravity2.276-2.286(20℃)Assay≥99%D...
Product Name: Amyl salicylateChemical Formula: C12H16O3CAS No.: 2050-08-0Dangerous Grade: 9Technical Data of Ethyl Vinyl EtherITEMSSPECIFICATIONAppearanceColorless transparent liquidAssay≥99.0%Densit...
Chemical Formula: C3H6O
CAS No.: 107-18-6
Dangerous Grade: 6.1