Foods That Have Potassium Iodide
The most iodine-containing foods are seaweed, seaweed, hair, jellyfish, sea cucumber, moss, and persimmon.
Generally speaking, kelp contains the highest iodine content. The average adult needs 150 micrograms of iodine per day, while 100 grams of kelp requires 240 milligrams of iodine. Other seafood, such as seaweed, seaweed and shrimp skin, shellfish, is also rich in iodine. In addition, the law now requires iodized table salt.
The formula of iodized salt is 10 kg of salt plus 1 gram of potassium iodide or sodium iodide. The concentration of iodized water is 1: 100000000.
Related Products Wiki
- January 15, 2021Amphoteric surfactants are surfactants that contain both anionic and cationic hydrophilic groups in the same molecule. The greatest characteristic is that it gives and receives protons. In use they ha...view
- September 23, 20212-Methylbutanoic acid, is a branched-chain alkyl carboxylic acid, it is also known as 2-methylbutyric acid. Itschemical formulaisCH₃CH₂CHCO₂H,which makes ita short-chain fatty acid. Racemic 2-methy...view
- April 21, 2020AOS (α-olefin sulfonate sodium salt) has very good comprehensive properties. It has mature technology, reliable quality and good detergency. Especially in hard water, it also shows the characteristic...view
- January 15, 2021Anionic surfactants are the earliest and most widely used functional chemical products in the field of cleaning. At the same time, it is also one type of most production, most varieties and the most m...view
- May 17, 2021Propionyl chloride is a colourless to light yellow transparent liquid with a pungent odour, is soluble in water and ethanol and is violently decomposed. It is used for the following purposes:Applicati...view
- October 13, 2021Tetrapropyl ammonium hydroxide is a chemical with the formula C12H29NO. Tetrapropyl ammonium hydroxide solution is a quaternary ammonium base, a strong organic base, similar in molecular structure to ...view
Product Name: Potassium iodideChemical Formula: KICAS No.: 7681-11-0Dangerous Grade: NOTechnical Data of Potassium IodideITEMSSPECIFICATIONRESULTSAssay≥99.5%99.6%Heavy Metals≤0.001%0.001%Iodate≤0....
Product InformationProduct Name: 2-Chloropropionic acidChemical Formula: CAS No.: 598-78-7Dangerous Grade: 8Technical Data:ITEMSINDEXAppearanceClear transparent liquidContent≥97%Density1.3±0.1g/cm3P...
Product InformationProduct Name: Cinnamic acid Chemical Formula: C9H8O2CAS No.: 621-82-9Dangerous Grade: NoneTechnical Data:ItemSpecificationAppearancewhite to slightly yellow powderAssay 99%min.M...
Product InformationProduct Name: N,N,N-Trimethyl-1-ammonium adamantaneChemical Formula:C13H25NOMolecular Weight: 211.34CAS No.: 53075-09-5Safety Information: Symbol GHS05/GHS07 ...