Foods That Have Potassium Iodide
The most iodine-containing foods are seaweed, seaweed, hair, jellyfish, sea cucumber, moss, and persimmon.
Generally speaking, kelp contains the highest iodine content. The average adult needs 150 micrograms of iodine per day, while 100 grams of kelp requires 240 milligrams of iodine. Other seafood, such as seaweed, seaweed and shrimp skin, shellfish, is also rich in iodine. In addition, the law now requires iodized table salt.
The formula of iodized salt is 10 kg of salt plus 1 gram of potassium iodide or sodium iodide. The concentration of iodized water is 1: 100000000.
Related Products Wiki
- January 30, 2018September 21-23, 2017 Beijing·China International Exhibition CenterAs the most professional, authoritative and largest international exhibition in China lubricant industry, China International Lubr...view
- June 10, 2020The fumigant market is classified into liquid, gaseous and solid. On the basis of type, the market is divided into metal potassium, 1,3 di-chloropropene, methyl bromide, metal sodium, chloropicrin, da...view
- September 24, 20201-iodobutane is a colorless liquid, which is insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol and ether. 1-iodobutane in China has an excellent reputation globally. Here is a brief introduction to it: Proper...view
- October 30, 2020Bronopol is a kind of highly effective and extensive preservative, which has the following obvious advantages:1. Bronopol at ppm concentration can effectively kill bacteria.2. It has multiple bacteric...view
- January 29, 2019August 20-21, 2018 Kuala Lumpur Convention Center MalaysiaAPIC 2018 (Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference, APIC) is making a return to the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 20 - 21 August...view
- March 13, 2019As an organic acid, glycolic acid has a good cleaning function for certain metal scales.view
Palmity Tri-methyl Ammonium Chloride
Product Name: Palmity tri-methyl ammonium chlorideChemical Formula: C21H46ClNCAS No.:112-02-7Dangerous Grade: Non-dangerousTechnical Data of Palmity Tri-methyl ammonium chlorideITEMSSPECIFICATIONSApp...
Product InformationProduct Name: Lithium Perchloride Chemical Formula: LiClO4CAS No.: 7791-03-9Dangerous Grade: 5.1Technical Data:ITEMSSPECIFICATIONLiClO4 (Assay)≥99.0 %K≤0.005%Na≤0.01%Ca≤0.01%Fe...
Product InformationProduct Name: Lithium BromideChemical Formula: LiBr CAS No.: 7550-35-8Dangerous Grade:Technical Data:ITEMSSPECIFICATIONLiBr (Assay)≥99.0%Ca≤0.005%Mg≤0.001%Fe≤0.0005%Cl≤0.1%SO4...
3 - (2,3-Epoxypropoxy) Propyltriethoxysilane
Product Name: 3 - (2,3-Epoxypropoxy) propyltriethoxysilane (KH560)Chemical Formula: C12H26O5SiCAS No.: 2602-34-8Dangerous Grade: 3Technical Data of 3 - (2,3-Epoxypropoxy) Propyltriethoxysilane (KH560...