Foods That Have Potassium Iodide
The most iodine-containing foods are seaweed, seaweed, hair, jellyfish, sea cucumber, moss, and persimmon.
Generally speaking, kelp contains the highest iodine content. The average adult needs 150 micrograms of iodine per day, while 100 grams of kelp requires 240 milligrams of iodine. Other seafood, such as seaweed, seaweed and shrimp skin, shellfish, is also rich in iodine. In addition, the law now requires iodized table salt.
The formula of iodized salt is 10 kg of salt plus 1 gram of potassium iodide or sodium iodide. The concentration of iodized water is 1: 100000000.
Related Products Wiki
- October 30, 2020Bronopol can be obtained by two reactions of alkanes hydroxylation and bromination with nitromethane and formaldehyde as raw materials and under alkaline conditions. The reaction equations are as foll...view
- August 17, 20221. Understanding sodium propionateThe molecular formula of sodium propionate is CH3CH2COONa, and the relative molecular mass is 96.06. Colorless transparent crystalline or granular crystalline powder ...view
- June 10, 2020The fumigant market is classified into liquid, gaseous and solid. On the basis of type, the market is divided into metal potassium, 1,3 di-chloropropene, methyl bromide, metal sodium, chloropicrin, da...view
- July 20, 2021The use of paraffin wax is very extensive. After immersing the paper in paraffin wax, various wax papers with good waterproof performance can be prepared, which can be used in food, medicine and other...view
- July 12, 2022Ⅰ. Understand potassium iodidePotassium iodide is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula KI, which is colorless or white crystal, odorless, and has a strong bitter and salty taste. It is use...view
- October 30, 2020In organic synthesis, ethyl vinyl ether is mainly used as a protecting group for hydroxide radical and a transfer reagent for vinyl, in addition, it can participate in cycloaddition reaction.Among var...view
Alkyl (C12-14) Glycidyl Ether
Product Name: Alkyl(C12-14) Glycidyl EtherChemical Formula: C12-14OCH2(CHCH2)OCAS No.: 68609-97-2Dangerous Grade: 3Technical Data of Alkyl (C12-14) Glycidyl EtherITEMSSPECIFICATIONAppearanceClear col...
Product InformationProduct Name: Dipotassium GlycyrrhizinateChemical Formula: C42H60K2O16CAS No.: 68797-35-3Dangerous Grade: NoneTechnical Data:ItemsSpecificationsAssay98%-102%pH5-6Chloride≤0.014%Sul...
Product Name: Heptyl BromideChemical Formula: C7H15BrCAS No.: 629-04-9Dangerous Grade: 3Technical Data of Heptyl BromideItemMethodSpecificationResultAppearanceVisual TestColorless clear liquidPassPur...
Product InformationProduct Name: N-Hydroxysuccinimide Chemical Formula: C4H5NO3CAS No.: 6066-82-6Dangerous Grade: Technical Data:ITEMSSPECIFICATIONContent % ≥99AppearanceWhite crystalMolecular ...