Foods That Have Potassium Iodide
The most iodine-containing foods are seaweed, seaweed, hair, jellyfish, sea cucumber, moss, and persimmon.
Generally speaking, kelp contains the highest iodine content. The average adult needs 150 micrograms of iodine per day, while 100 grams of kelp requires 240 milligrams of iodine. Other seafood, such as seaweed, seaweed and shrimp skin, shellfish, is also rich in iodine. In addition, the law now requires iodized table salt.
The formula of iodized salt is 10 kg of salt plus 1 gram of potassium iodide or sodium iodide. The concentration of iodized water is 1: 100000000.
Related Products Wiki
- January 31, 2018Nov. 15th-17th , 2017 Shanghai· Shanghai New International Expo Centre CHINACOAT2017 closed its gate successfully at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC), P. R. China. Again, the thre...view
- September 24, 20203-(2,3-glycidoxy)propyl trimethoxysilane is a colorless liquid that can be dissolved in ethanol, acetone, benzene and gasoline. Nanjing Chemical Material Corp. is a professional 3-(2,3-Epoxypropoxy)pr...view
- October 30, 2020Glycolic acid is a water-soluble α-hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from sugarcane. It is one of the most famous and the most extensively used α-hydroxy acids in the skin care industry. Glycolic acid work...view
- September 24, 2020The amphoteric surfactant is a surfactant that contains both anionic and cationic hydrophilic groups in the same molecule. Its biggest feature is that it can both give protons and accept protons. In t...view
- October 30, 2020glycolic acid is a heavyweight ingredient in skin care, which is often used in exfoliator, toner or facial masks. Because of its strong skin care effect, it is often used for chemical peeling, but hig...view
- October 30, 2020In organic synthesis, ethyl vinyl ether is mainly used as a protecting group for hydroxide radical and a transfer reagent for vinyl, in addition, it can participate in cycloaddition reaction.Among var...view
Product Name: PhenyltrimethoxysilaneChemical Formula: C9H14O3SiCAS No.: 2996-92-1Dangerous Grade: NOTechnical Data of PhenyltrichlorosilaneITEMSSPECIFICATIONAppearanceColorless transparent liquidReac...
Product InformationProduct Name: Phenoxyacetic acidChemical Formula: C8H8O3CAS No.: 122-59-8Dangerous Grade: N/ATechnical Data:ItermsSpecificationResultsAppearanceWhite needle crystalWhite needle crys...
Product Name: Ethyl Vinyl EtherChemical Formula: C4H8OCAS No.: 109-92-2Dangerous Grade: 3Technical Data of Hexyl BromideItemSpecificationAppearanceColorless Transparent LiquidAssay≥99.50%Water Conte...
Product Name: Expandable microspheresChemical Formula: N/ACAS No.: N/ADangerous Grade: 9Technical Data of Expandable MicrospheresThermoplasticShoesThermosetArtificial marblesSynthetic rubberRubb...