Glycollic acid can enhance the of effects of cleaning products and improve the efficacy of other components of washing liquid. Glycolic acid can provide relatively low corrosion rates and extremely low volatility as well as excellent ability to penetrate hard water salts and incrustation. When cleaning and disinfecting the hard surface in the house, it is necessary to consider its characteristics.There are many items which are not suitable for removal for full cleaning, such as tiles, thin plaster, ceramic bathtubs, washing tanks, flush toilets, bathroom doors and compartments.
The glycolic acid produced by Nanjing Chemical Material Corp. can help the clean formula to realize the balance between efficacy and safety.
The glycolic acid production is broad because it has the following characteristics.
1. Excellent cleaning capacity
2. Low toxicity, low volatility, light color, light odor and low corrosion
4. High water solubility
6. Chemical stability
7. Free of chloride and phosphate
Because glycolic acid can be widely compatible with various components such as surfactant, biological disinfectants, preservatives, flavors and dyes, it is easy to prepare more safe and environmental friendly and efficient detergents than inorganic acid-based detergents. So amny glycolic acid manufacturers use it to produce detergents. Glycolic acid can work alone or can be mixed with other acids to make a clean formula. Its unique features are as following:
1. Low protein kinase A and molecular weight which can improve the cleaning effect of hard incrustation.
2. Effectively dissolve inorganic incrustation
3. Low corrosion to the surfaces of furniture
4. Efficiently complex calcium salts so it can effectively remove dirt, soap scum and other hard incrustation in the bathroom.
5. It has biodegradability so it has a little environmental impact.