Application Of Sodium Laurate Polyoxyethylene Ether Sulfate In Shampoo
Shampoo products have become a necessity in daily life of human beings. Both shampoo sales in developed and developing countries account for the first place in the hair market. In some developed countries, shampoo accounts for 30%-40% of hair products sales, and 40%-50% in developing countries.
Shampoo is a product for cleaning hair, and the main function of the early shampoo is the hair and scalp cleanser. With the development of shampoo formulations and processes, the current shampoo is actually a cosmetic hair and scalp cleaner. It not only removes dirt and dandruff from the hair, but also gives the hair a good combing effect, leaving the hair not ethereal and leaving a soft and lubricious feeling. Thus, sodium laurate polyoxyethylene ether sulfate has become a commonly used shampoo additive.
Shampoo with sodium lauryl ether sulfate has the following main functions
1. It has good foaming properties and produces dense and rich foam even in the presence of scalp and dirt.
2. It has a moderate cleansing ability to remove deposits and scalp from the hair without excessive defatting and dryness.
3. It is easy to clean from the hair.
4. The wet comb resistance is small.
5. After the hair is dry, it is well combed and has no unpleasant smell.
6. The various conditioning agents and additives (such as antistatic agents, conditioning agents, somatosensory enhancers and active agents) are deposited to a moderate extent without visible or significant residue.
7. It is non-irritating and non-toxic to the eyes, hair and scalp, or has low irritation and toxicity and can be used safely.
8. The economic cost is suitable, the source of raw materials is guaranteed, and it is easy to manufacture.
9. Various functions (such as cleaning ability, conditioning and solubility) are not changed by water quality, acid and alkali, and different typical hair changes.
Application Of Surfactants
Surfactants have a series of physical and chemical effects and corresponding practical applications such as wetting or anti-adhesion, emulsifying or deemulsifying, foaming or defoaming, as well as sol...
Application Of Surfactants In Pharmacy
Foaming and defoaming surfactants are also widely used in the pharmaceutical industry. In the agent, some volatile fat-soluble cellulose, steroid hormone and other insoluble drugs can use surfactant t...
Surfactants For Cosmetics
The composition of cosmetic formulas is diverse and complex. In addition to oil and aquatic raw materials, there are various efficacy surfactants, preservatives, flavors, and pigments, which are multi...
Sodium Laureth(2) Sulfate (AES/SLES)
Product Name: Sodium lauryl ether sulphate（AE2S/SLES）Chemical Formula: C12H26Na2O5SCAS No.: 68585-34-2Dangerous Grade: Non-dangerousTechnical Data of Sodium Laureth(2) Sulfate (AES/SLES)ITEMSSPECIFICATIONSAp...
Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulfonate (AOS-35)
Product Name: Sodium α-olefin sulfate（AOS-35）Chemical Formula: R-CH=CH-(CH2)n-SO3NaCAS No.: 68439-57-6Dangerous Grade: Non-dangerousTechnical Data of Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulfonate (AOS-35)ITEMSSPECIFICATION...