1. With epoxy function
A) Epoxy ring can react with many organic functional groups.
B) Epoxy functional groups will provide a non yellowing adhesion in many resin systems.
C) Compared with other tackifiers, it may improve the flexibility of the system.
2. With trimethoxysilane functional group
A) Bonding to inorganic substrates provides excellent dry and wet adhesion.
B) Hydrolysis is faster.
1) It is used to improve the surface of organic materials and inorganic materials, such as the silicon implants of fiberglass in FRP, rubber, paint, coating.
2) It is used for adhesives to enhance adhesion. Suitable resins include epoxy, phenolic, melamine, polysulfide, polyurethane, polystyrene, etc.
3) It improves the adhesion between inorganic filler, base material and resin, so as to improve the mechanical strength and electrical properties of the composite, it is also helpful for having a high retention rate in wet state.
4) As the surface treatment agent of inorganic filler, it is widely used in clay, talcum powder, silica fume, silica, silica, aluminum powder, iron powder and so on.
5) As epoxy sealant filled with silica, epoxy concrete repair material or coating on sand, and epoxy mold material on metal mold.
6) Improve the adhesion of two-component epoxy sealant, acrylic latex, sealant, polyurethane, epoxy coating.
1. Coated steel drum or plastic cask or IBC：
large package 1000kgs/IBC，20000kgs/1x20'gp
you can also customize the packaging size according to the needs of customers.
2. Sealed and stored in a cool and dry place. Keep out of the sun.