What Is The Active Diluent Of Epoxy Resin?
1. Product Introduction
The active diluent of epoxy resin is a kind of epoxy compound with small molecular weight containing epoxy group. It has a light color, low viscosity and good compatibility with epoxy resin. The use of this product in epoxy resin formulation can significantly reduce the viscosity of the epoxy resin and improve its processing technology. It can take part in the curing reaction of epoxy resin and become a part of the network structure of epoxy resin cured things. It can promote the flowability of epoxy resin, reduce the shrinkage of cured products and improve the flexibility of cured products.
Main uses: epoxy resin active diluent, reduce the viscosity of resin, increase the flexibility of cured products, used in impregnation, casting, packaging, lamination, paint and adhesives, etc. Glass fiber and its fabric impregnating agent, can improve the textile properties of glass fiber, as well as the wettability and interfacial bonding strength with resin; Chloride stabilizers have good compatibility with organic chlorides such as PVC and chlorinated paraffin, which effectively inhibit the degradation of chlorides and significantly improve their thermal stability. Fiber finishing agents, used in cotton, linen, wool, silk, and chemical fibers and their fabric finishing, can increase the flexibility, fastness, alkali resistance and dyeing of fibers. Organic synthesis intermediates.
2. Packaging specifications
20kg, 25kg plastic barrel or 180, 200kg plastic barrel and iron barrel packaging.
3. Notices for Storage and Transportation
(1) Except for allyl and isopropyl glycidyl ether, other non-dangerous goods are stored and transported according to general chemicals.
(2) Store in a dark, cool, ventilated and dry environment for 12 months.
(3) After using this product, the remaining product in the package should be tightly covered to prevent moisture absorption.
(4) This product irritates the skin and eyes. If it touches the skin, it should be washed with soap. If it touches the eyes, it should be washed with plenty of water.
- June 4, 2021Propionyl chloride, used as the propionyl reagent in organic synthesis, is an intermediate for the preparation of various propionic acid derivatives, such as propiophenone. It can be used for the prod...view
- April 15, 2020Methyl iodide has been highlighted as a potential genotoxic impurity (PGI).view
- October 26, 2021With the advent of autumn, ultraviolet rays are no longer as strong as summer, which is a good time for skin whitening and skin care. So, how to choose pure natural whitening products with good effect...view
- January 29, 2019Before the summer heat arrives at Nanjing, 2018 NCMC sports meeting is held on 27th May with the purpose of enriching the amateur life of employees as well as enhancing team cooperation.This sports me...view
- December 31, 2021Carbopol is a white loose powder; it has a characteristic slightly odor; it has hygroscopicity and is a medicinal excipient. Carbopol is a high molecular polymer of acrylic acid bonded allyl sucrose o...view
- May 19, 2022We have peaceful times because someone shelters you from the wind and rain;We can move forward fearlessly because someone is always there to protect you;Be grateful and walk with loveOn the occasion o...view