What Is The Active Diluent Of Epoxy Resin?
1. Product Introduction
The active diluent of epoxy resin is a kind of epoxy compound with small molecular weight containing epoxy group. It has a light color, low viscosity and good compatibility with epoxy resin. The use of this product in epoxy resin formulation can significantly reduce the viscosity of the epoxy resin and improve its processing technology. It can take part in the curing reaction of epoxy resin and become a part of the network structure of epoxy resin cured things. It can promote the flowability of epoxy resin, reduce the shrinkage of cured products and improve the flexibility of cured products.
Main uses: epoxy resin active diluent, reduce the viscosity of resin, increase the flexibility of cured products, used in impregnation, casting, packaging, lamination, paint and adhesives, etc. Glass fiber and its fabric impregnating agent, can improve the textile properties of glass fiber, as well as the wettability and interfacial bonding strength with resin; Chloride stabilizers have good compatibility with organic chlorides such as PVC and chlorinated paraffin, which effectively inhibit the degradation of chlorides and significantly improve their thermal stability. Fiber finishing agents, used in cotton, linen, wool, silk, and chemical fibers and their fabric finishing, can increase the flexibility, fastness, alkali resistance and dyeing of fibers. Organic synthesis intermediates.
2. Packaging specifications
20kg, 25kg plastic barrel or 180, 200kg plastic barrel and iron barrel packaging.
3. Notices for Storage and Transportation
(1) Except for allyl and isopropyl glycidyl ether, other non-dangerous goods are stored and transported according to general chemicals.
(2) Store in a dark, cool, ventilated and dry environment for 12 months.
(3) After using this product, the remaining product in the package should be tightly covered to prevent moisture absorption.
(4) This product irritates the skin and eyes. If it touches the skin, it should be washed with soap. If it touches the eyes, it should be washed with plenty of water.
- April 21, 2020DMC catalyst is a new type of high-performance catalytic olefin oxide ring-opening polymerization catalyst, suitable for synthesis of olefin oxide polyether containing 1-6 functional groups. DMC catal...view
- April 29, 2019Expanded microspheres (also known as foamed microspheres) are high molecular polymers.view
- September 24, 2020China is rich in licorice resources, of which licorice accounts for 7% to 10% of licorice, and licorice accounts for about 5.5% to 9.0%. Licorice extract can be obtained by solvent extraction, and fur...view
- October 13, 2021In composite additive of trace elements, the proportion of trace elements such as copper, zinc, manganese, iron, iodine, selenium and cobalt is reasonable and scientific, and exists in the form of ami...view
- October 13, 2021Tetrapropyl ammonium hydroxide is a chemical with the formula C12H29NO. Tetrapropyl ammonium hydroxide solution is a quaternary ammonium base, a strong organic base, similar in molecular structure to ...view
- August 18, 2021Six physical properties of expandable microspheres shoes have been mentioned in the previous article, and some other characteristics will be introduced as follows:1. Mechanical strengthThe expandable ...view