What Is The Active Diluent Of Epoxy Resin?
1. Product Introduction
The active diluent of epoxy resin is a kind of epoxy compound with small molecular weight containing epoxy group. It has a light color, low viscosity and good compatibility with epoxy resin. The use of this product in epoxy resin formulation can significantly reduce the viscosity of the epoxy resin and improve its processing technology. It can take part in the curing reaction of epoxy resin and become a part of the network structure of epoxy resin cured things. It can promote the flowability of epoxy resin, reduce the shrinkage of cured products and improve the flexibility of cured products.
Main uses: epoxy resin active diluent, reduce the viscosity of resin, increase the flexibility of cured products, used in impregnation, casting, packaging, lamination, paint and adhesives, etc. Glass fiber and its fabric impregnating agent, can improve the textile properties of glass fiber, as well as the wettability and interfacial bonding strength with resin; Chloride stabilizers have good compatibility with organic chlorides such as PVC and chlorinated paraffin, which effectively inhibit the degradation of chlorides and significantly improve their thermal stability. Fiber finishing agents, used in cotton, linen, wool, silk, and chemical fibers and their fabric finishing, can increase the flexibility, fastness, alkali resistance and dyeing of fibers. Organic synthesis intermediates.
2. Packaging specifications
20kg, 25kg plastic barrel or 180, 200kg plastic barrel and iron barrel packaging.
3. Notices for Storage and Transportation
(1) Except for allyl and isopropyl glycidyl ether, other non-dangerous goods are stored and transported according to general chemicals.
(2) Store in a dark, cool, ventilated and dry environment for 12 months.
(3) After using this product, the remaining product in the package should be tightly covered to prevent moisture absorption.
(4) This product irritates the skin and eyes. If it touches the skin, it should be washed with soap. If it touches the eyes, it should be washed with plenty of water.
- October 26, 2021With the advent of autumn, ultraviolet rays are no longer as strong as summer, which is a good time for skin whitening and skin care. So, how to choose pure natural whitening products with good effect...view
- October 30, 2020Bronopol can be obtained by two reactions of alkanes hydroxylation and bromination with nitromethane and formaldehyde as raw materials and under alkaline conditions. The reaction equations are as foll...view
- October 13, 2021The substance is mainly used in the preparation of apple, pear and other fruit flavor. Hexyl acetate has a fruity aroma and is used in edible fruit flavors. It is also used in organic synthesis, cellu...view
- June 4, 2021With the expansion of the application field of polyurethane, various requirements have been put forward for the properties of polyether polyol. On the basis of continuous research, many special polye...view
- October 26, 2021Ethyl heptanoate is a very characteristic substance. It can become a colorless transparent liquid at room temperature and can emit the scent of pineapple, so it can be used in the preparation of spice...view
- January 31, 2018November 15-17, 2017Xiamen International Convention and Exhibition CenterAPI China is China's leading exhibition for the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector covering the complete spectrum of products ...view