What Is The Active Diluent Of Epoxy Resin?
1. Product Introduction
The active diluent of epoxy resin is a kind of epoxy compound with small molecular weight containing epoxy group. It has a light color, low viscosity and good compatibility with epoxy resin. The use of this product in epoxy resin formulation can significantly reduce the viscosity of the epoxy resin and improve its processing technology. It can take part in the curing reaction of epoxy resin and become a part of the network structure of epoxy resin cured things. It can promote the flowability of epoxy resin, reduce the shrinkage of cured products and improve the flexibility of cured products.
Main uses: epoxy resin active diluent, reduce the viscosity of resin, increase the flexibility of cured products, used in impregnation, casting, packaging, lamination, paint and adhesives, etc. Glass fiber and its fabric impregnating agent, can improve the textile properties of glass fiber, as well as the wettability and interfacial bonding strength with resin; Chloride stabilizers have good compatibility with organic chlorides such as PVC and chlorinated paraffin, which effectively inhibit the degradation of chlorides and significantly improve their thermal stability. Fiber finishing agents, used in cotton, linen, wool, silk, and chemical fibers and their fabric finishing, can increase the flexibility, fastness, alkali resistance and dyeing of fibers. Organic synthesis intermediates.
2. Packaging specifications
20kg, 25kg plastic barrel or 180, 200kg plastic barrel and iron barrel packaging.
3. Notices for Storage and Transportation
(1) Except for allyl and isopropyl glycidyl ether, other non-dangerous goods are stored and transported according to general chemicals.
(2) Store in a dark, cool, ventilated and dry environment for 12 months.
(3) After using this product, the remaining product in the package should be tightly covered to prevent moisture absorption.
(4) This product irritates the skin and eyes. If it touches the skin, it should be washed with soap. If it touches the eyes, it should be washed with plenty of water.
- September 24, 2020Hexyl bromide is a transparent or light-yellow liquid with a pungent odor. It is insoluble in water but soluble in alcohols, ethers and esters.Hexyl bromide should be stored in a cool, ventilated ware...view
- September 23, 2021N-Vinyl-2-pyrrolidone has various applications, the following are the three main application directions.N-Vinyl-2-pyrrolidone can be used in plastics. The monomer can be added to the formulation of UV...view
- November 17, 2022When talking about team building activities, what comes to your mind?To find a restaurant? Dining together?When talking about working, what comes to your mind?Bury your head in the work and ignore eve...view
- June 10, 2020The fumigant market is classified into liquid, gaseous and solid. On the basis of type, the market is divided into metal potassium, 1,3 di-chloropropene, methyl bromide, metal sodium, chloropicrin, da...view
- March 4, 2021In order to reduce the surface tension of water, for example, the surfactant molecules have hydrophilic and lipophilic groups. Due to the repulsion between the lipophilic groups and the water molecule...view
- January 29, 2023Winter brings along the end of the year. On January 7, NCMC annual summary & meeting was officially held in Purple Palace, a wonderful place surrounded by mountains, lakes and trees. In the past y...view