What Is The Active Diluent Of Epoxy Resin?
1. Product Introduction
The active diluent of epoxy resin is a kind of epoxy compound with small molecular weight containing epoxy group. It has a light color, low viscosity and good compatibility with epoxy resin. The use of this product in epoxy resin formulation can significantly reduce the viscosity of the epoxy resin and improve its processing technology. It can take part in the curing reaction of epoxy resin and become a part of the network structure of epoxy resin cured things. It can promote the flowability of epoxy resin, reduce the shrinkage of cured products and improve the flexibility of cured products.
Main uses: epoxy resin active diluent, reduce the viscosity of resin, increase the flexibility of cured products, used in impregnation, casting, packaging, lamination, paint and adhesives, etc. Glass fiber and its fabric impregnating agent, can improve the textile properties of glass fiber, as well as the wettability and interfacial bonding strength with resin; Chloride stabilizers have good compatibility with organic chlorides such as PVC and chlorinated paraffin, which effectively inhibit the degradation of chlorides and significantly improve their thermal stability. Fiber finishing agents, used in cotton, linen, wool, silk, and chemical fibers and their fabric finishing, can increase the flexibility, fastness, alkali resistance and dyeing of fibers. Organic synthesis intermediates.
2. Packaging specifications
20kg, 25kg plastic barrel or 180, 200kg plastic barrel and iron barrel packaging.
3. Notices for Storage and Transportation
(1) Except for allyl and isopropyl glycidyl ether, other non-dangerous goods are stored and transported according to general chemicals.
(2) Store in a dark, cool, ventilated and dry environment for 12 months.
(3) After using this product, the remaining product in the package should be tightly covered to prevent moisture absorption.
(4) This product irritates the skin and eyes. If it touches the skin, it should be washed with soap. If it touches the eyes, it should be washed with plenty of water.
- August 25, 2020The following points should be noted when using propionyl chloride in China1. Overview of hazardsHealth hazard: its vapor has a strong irritation to respiratory tract and eyes, and causes cough and dy...view
- April 21, 2020Polyether polyol is abbreviated as polyether. It is an oligomer whose main chain contains ether bond (—R—O—R—) and the terminal group or side group contains more than 2 hydroxyl groups (—OH). It ...view
- April 21, 2020Monoammonium glycyrrhizinate in China is a chemical substance. This product is mainly used for the treatment of chronic persistent hepatitis, chronic active hepatitis, liver poisoning, and early liver...view
- April 15, 2020Iodomethane (Methyl iodide) is a colorless liquid. It can be prepared by reacting dimethyl sulfate with concentrated KI.view
- April 21, 2021Polyether polyol is an oligomer whose main chain contains ether bond (-R-O-R-) and whose end or pendant group contains more than two hydroxyl groups (-OH). It is prepared by the ring-opening polymeriz...view
- September 24, 20201-iodobutane is a colorless liquid, which is insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol and ether. 1-iodobutane in China has an excellent reputation globally. Here is a brief introduction to it: Proper...view